…experiences its own kind of entropy. We have to put ourselves into life in order to sustain it: energy, effort, self. If not, we decay…physically, mentally, spiritually. This is why we need meaning. This is why we need jobs and family, a sense of belonging, challenge. These things give us identity and a reason to go on. Take away meaning and identity, and our light flickers and eventually goes out.
About The Author
Bob is an ecologist who uses this site to cultivate a lifelong interest in the human condition.
- Michael Weise November 17, 2017
- Bob Adamcik October 17, 2017
- Michael Weise October 16, 2017
- Michael Weise October 9, 2017
- Bob Adamcik September 17, 2017
- MICHAEL September 15, 2017
- michael weise September 3, 2017
- Bob Adamcik July 16, 2017
- Michael Weise July 15, 2017
- Michael Weise July 1, 2017